Help: EA does not open the orders at same time on two different MT4 account, same broker.

Hello All,

I am running a same EA on two different MT4 accounts, same broker. However, sometimes during the day, the orders are not opened at the same on two accounts. One account opened more orders than other account. 

Please help me how to fix it, I set Slippage is equal to 5.

Thanks

TT

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Dinh Tuan Tran: I am running a same EA on two different MT4 accounts, same broker.
EAs do not run on accounts. They run on a terminal connected to one account. Unless you are running two terminals in two different folders, what you stated makes no sense.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

William Roeder #:
EAs do not run on accounts. They run on a terminal connected to one account. Unless you are running two terminals in two different folders, what you stated makes no sense.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

Thanks William, 

You are correct I run EAs on two terminals which are installed in two different folders. In the past,  the EAs open similar orders on both terminals, but now one open earlier orders than other and some opened at same time. 

it should trigger the entries on both terminals at same time, because I use same EA.

You have that issue before?

Thanks

Dinh Tuan Tran #:

Thanks William, 

You are correct I run EAs on two terminals which are installed in two different folders. In the past,  the EAs open similar orders on both terminals, but now one open earlier orders than other and some opened at same time. 

it should trigger the entries on both terminals at same time, because I use same EA.

You have that issue before?

Thanks

Are these your EAs, do you have the source code to them?

If so, you need to debug what's going on. A starting indication could be given by printing the GetTickCount () from OnTick into the journal to see if it is an issue with the calling times.

Because your issue can be sourced anywhere between the broker server and your terminal, the options are vast to where this is coming from.

If it is a market or bought product, please contact the author/seller of the product to do the troubleshooting.

We cannot help with such products.

Dominik Egert #:
Are these your EAs, do you have the source code to them?

If so, you need to debug what's going on. A starting indication could be given by printing the GetTickCount () from OnTick into the journal to see if it is an issue with the calling times.

Because your issue can be sourced anywhere between the broker server and your terminal, the options are vast to where this is coming from.

If it is a market or bought product, please contact the author/seller of the product to do the troubleshooting.

We cannot help with such products.

Thanks  Dominik,

it is my EAs which is developed from free template. It has no problem before, just recently one terminal opens some orders in the morning (Vietnam time) other not and  when US market opens, all terminals using same EA open the orders simultaneously.

Regards

MT4 Expert Advisor Template
MT4 Expert Advisor Template
  • www.earnforex.com
When most traders start studying Forex trading, they soon come to a decision that they want to automate their trading as much as possible. The idea of being influenced by emotion, the stress of seeing a position in loss, and the greed of not closing a profitable trade... Also, the problem of constantly having to monitor the positions... No...
Reason: