Finding the right signal service

I have just learned at MQL Signal services. I am newbie about signal :)  I have subcribed some services about one month ago.

Unfortunately, I am not lucky man, I think..  I lost a little bit money.

Do you have good experince about signal services? I mean Do you have  someone get money from signal services as subcribers? 

I want to learn, this is (signal services) profitable or just a kind of game.

meanwhile, I get money only one signal service. others are totally disappointing ... 

What should I look for when choosing signal?  What should be the most important point? 

It possible to find a good signal, however past history don't mean same results or better, you should look for a signal that is mature meaning that have time in the market, cause lots of the new ones usually just end up loosing all after a month or so , also graduate your lots and risk that can help you not loose all , I hope the best for you

Rodolfo Almeida Marin:
It possible to find a good signal, however past history don't mean same results or better, you should look for a signal that is mature meaning that have time in the market, cause lots of the new ones usually just end up loosing all after a month or so , also graduate your lots and risk that can help you not loose all , I hope the best for you
You are right.  thanks. 

Foreksdurum:

I have just learned at MQL Signal services. I am newbie about signal :)  I have subcribed some services about one month ago.

Unfortunately, I am not lucky man, I think..  I lost a little bit money.

Do you have good experince about signal services? I mean Do you have  someone get money from signal services as subcribers? 

I want to learn, this is (signal services) profitable or just a kind of game.

meanwhile, I get money only one signal service. others are totally disappointing ... 

What should I look for when choosing signal?  What should be the most important point? 

You can learn here: Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1838
Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
  • Alexander Fedosov
  • www.mql5.com
This step-by-step guide is dedicated to the Signals service, examination of trading signals, a system approach to the search of a required signal which would satisfy criteria of profitability, risk, trading ambitions, working on various types of accounts and financial instruments.

3rjfx:
You can learn here: Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1838

Thanks But, I think I don't have luck. Actually I applied this procedure before subscribe some signals. But I lost money..

Sweet Profit  is a MANUAL daily trading System based on technical analysis and attention to fundamental news. 

Its High Risk - High Profit Trading, Only subscribe if you able to take risk! 

Even more important is your own money management.
Wide and off topic spreech, but vital.
Sinking with the SP is the real error.

It's useless to make a +5,000% and then lose everything (initial deposit included).
Better make a +500% and then lose 10% ;)

P.S. Very rough and hypothetical calculation... I hope you get the idea.

profit factor is the most important thing that we can understand the signal 

time in weeks in market and minimum time should be 15-20 weeks 

Reason: