Experts: Personal Assistant - The Next Generation

Personal Assistant - The Next Generation:

Personal Assistant The Next Generation is there to make your trading easy, basically it does what a real assistant does — provides information and executes your orders. Personal Assistant The Next Generation is an improved version of Personal Assistant EA.

Personal Assistant Display

Author: InfiniteLoop

Could I use this in conjunction with a scalping EA. I have an EA which places several orders(adjustable) depending on market movement. However, it does not have a SL function if all goes pear shaped. I am looking for something to incorporate a SL.

130002987:

Could I use this in conjunction with a scalping EA. I have an EA which places several orders(adjustable) depending on market movement. However, it does not have a SL function if all goes pear shaped. I am looking for something to incorporate a SL.

I am not surre if I completly understand you question, but I'll try to answer.

You can only use one EA per chart, but Personal Assistant can manage orders of another EA if you input the ID (Magic number) of that EA. 

This EA was designed to assist the user, not to replace him. So it's not autonomous. 

It has an option to set SL or/and TP with a click of mouse, but only when order is set. It can't modify existing orders. 

If you want some functionalities of Personal assistant in your EA scalper, then you will have to add it in.

need some modifications in your code can you plz help ? actually i have modified your code i nee you to refine its code
Reason: