Does MT5 do a time change also when the political administration do it?

Hello, I would like to know if MT5 do a time change when political administrations do it, and in that case which is the moment when MT5 do such times changes?

As all we know, countries change the time to take advantage of the summer light, see link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

Then I would like to know if MT5 do it or it keeps the same time despite political administrations changes it or not.

Also I know that not all countries change the time at the same time, and also the amount of time changed could be different.

Then, I would like to know how MT5 manage this?

Thanks, Cyberglassed.

Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
Daylight saving time (DST) or summer time is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months by one hour so that in the evening hours day light is experienced later, while sacrificing normal sunrise times. Typically, users in regions with summer time adjust clocks forward one hour close to the start of spring and adjust them backward in...

cyberglassed:

Hello, I would like to know if MT5 do a time change when political administrations do it, and in that case which is the moment when MT5 do such times changes?

Then, I would like to know how MT5 manage this?

That is a function of your broker, not MT. Your broker controls their own server time. Most reputable brokers will change DST as/when required and alert their customers prior to this happening

Stuart Browne:
That is a function of your broker, not MT. Your broker controls their own server time. Most reputable brokers will change DST as/when required and alert their customers prior to this happening
Thank you Stuart!

cyberglassed:
Thank you Stuart!

Welcome mate :)
Reason: