ITrend and Price Channel EA - page 2

mrtools:
Dr.house7, if you want more trades like I said,where you quoted me, lower the level factor for Itrend, and you can change settings as you prefer in the price channel stop and also the Itrend to have more trades, there are no set settings.

more trades for what? For lose your account faster?

Upgraded version in first post .

mrtools:
Upgraded version in first post .

Sorry, but made ​​no transaction 16 hours.

I like the idea and what they see on indicators but not start.

Give me a setting and 1 min when the open positions and see what to do next.

But I think to trade manually using the two indicators .

gtudor:
Sorry, but made ​​no transaction 16 hours.

I like the idea and what they see on indicators but not start.

Give me a setting and 1 min when the open positions and see what to do next.

But I think to trade manually using the two indicators .

Thanks Gtudor, will see if I can get it to trade more without losing performance.

mrtools:
This is a spin off of the elite section Brainwashing EA. This EA uses Price channel stop and the ITrend with adjustable levels.

The EA should place trades when ITrend greater than or equal to the ITrend level(gold dashed line) and the price channel stop changes from one color to the other. The ITrend level is controlled by figuring out the highest level of the up and down histo then multiplying that by the level factor, which in earlier fwd testing the level factor was .283, but the last couple of years seems that has changed, have it set to .10 now.

The EA has all the standard functions,trailing stop,ecn auto extra digit broker capability,close on price channel stop,etc.The indicators iTrend and PriceChannel_Stop_v1, need to be in your indicators folder. Did a back test on m15 timeframe, and not many trades, but seemed fairly accurate, one thing to remember the lower the level factor the more trades you will have, but maybe more risk involved.

ps) please download upgraded version v1.01

This ea does not work with the new build mt4

could you please upgrade the EA so that it can also work with the new build mt4?

Thanks

HDHORDA4:
This ea does not work with the new build mt4

could you please upgrade the EA so that it can also work with the new build mt4?

Thanks

HDHORDA4

Try it out now : itrend__pricechannel_ea_v1.01_nmc.mq4

Reason: