Problems with buying products on the market - page 2

good day, i am trying to buy a product from the market but I keep getting the error "Payment Failed. Unfortunately, you cannot make purchases in the market" can you assist me please. Thanks.

dalhat #:
good day, i am trying to buy a product from the market but I keep getting the error "Payment Failed. Unfortunately, you cannot make purchases in the market" can you assist me please. Thanks.

Deposit money to your MQL5 forum profile, and pay directly from it.

Hello Sergey

I have enough money in my MQL5 account but it still does not work.

dalhat #:

Hello Sergey

I have enough money in my MQL5 account but it still does not work.

"does not work" ... it may be for many reasons:

• you told that you have enought money in MQL5 account but it is not (no one knows about it because we are the forum users and we can not know any this information);
  • you are trying to buy the product from webpage (it is strongly recommended to buy the products directly from Metatrader);
  • you did not fill Community tab in your Metatrader with your forum username and forum password (your forum username is dalhat);
  • you were banned from the Market (I have no idea how it is possible ... but theoretically speaking - may be ...);
  • you are using external VPS provider which was banned from the Market (I was reading the replies of admins about exteral VPS providers which were banned from the Market so - it is possible situation);
  • you did not install Internet Explorer the latest version on your Windows 10 64 bit;
  • you are having very old version of Windows,
  • more..

You can try once again to buy directly from Metatrader.
if not possible - try to find the reason by yourself (because no one knows your Windows vesion, your Metatrader build, your funds in MQL5, and more; you know only).

Reason: