mt5 version 5.00 build 1150

Hy guys

I've just downloaded the MT5 version 5.00 build 1150 (22 may 2015) provided by my broker and I notice the the EA does not work as on the the demo version. It looks strange because the indicator, the trailing stop loss and the adx check seems to looks fine, the problem it that the EA know place just one order and until it is closed because of a trailing stop loss it does not place any other trade (as correctly indicated by my indicator)

does anyone know if there is a change in the command code in this version new version?

many thanks

bye

MQ is making build updates all the time.  For the most up to date one, you can download the latest version from this site easiest spot from the bottom of this page, using the provided link.

whynot1:

Hy guys

I've just downloaded the MT5 version 5.00 build 1150 (22 may 2015) provided by my broker and I notice the the EA does not work as on the the demo version. It looks strange because the indicator, the trailing stop loss and the adx check seems to looks fine, the problem it that the EA know place just one order and until it is closed because of a trailing stop loss it does not place any other trade (as correctly indicated by my indicator)

does anyone know if there is a change in the command code in this version new version?

many thanks

bye

The problem is most probably in your EA.
Reason: