Auto Update

I installed two MT5 terminals on two different PCs (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). The windows 10 version was automatic updated at last in oktober, the auto update of the ubuntu version doesn't work, so I updated manual in this week in january, the last installed version on Ubuntu was from march. I found no update function inside MT5 terminal, so I run the install application again. The newest version of MT5 was released in december.  So I found that the windows version was also not the updated to the newest version.

My questions:

- when does the MT5 terminal auto proof of a new version?

- exist also an auto ubdate under Ubuntu using Wine?

- where do I find the actual version and relase info of MT5 in Internet?

- how can I start the update manual inside the MT5 terminal?

Thorsten:

I installed two MT5 terminals on two different PCs (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). The windows 10 version was automatic updated at last in oktober, the auto update of the ubuntu version doesn't work, so I updated manual in this week in january, the last installed version on Ubuntu was from march. I found no update function inside MT5 terminal, so I run the install application again. The newest version of MT5 was released in december.  So I found that the windows version was also not the updated to the newest version.

My questions:

- when does the MT5 terminal auto proof of a new version?

When there is new one available.

- exist also an auto ubdate under Ubuntu using Wine?

No idea sorry.

- where do I find the actual version and relase info of MT5 in Internet?

At the bottom of this page, there is a link "Download MetaTrader 5". Or on your broker site.

- how can I start the update manual inside the MT5 terminal?

You can't.
Reason: