How Do use previously purchased indicators on a new demo account?

I use one MT4 demo accounts to trade.  It inevitably crashs every couple weeks or so and I have to delete it then open a new one.  How do I import previously purchased indicators into my demo account.  This should not be an activation issue because I am talking about using the same computer just a different MT4 platform.

Many Thanks in Advance to anyone that can help 

vtcpa04:

I use one MT4 demo accounts to trade.  It inevitably crashs every couple weeks or so and I have to delete it then open a new one.  How do I import previously purchased indicators into my demo account.  This should not be an activation issue because I am talking about using the same computer just a different MT4 platform.

Many Thanks in Advance to anyone that can help 

As long as you log into your MQL5.com community account in MT, all of your previous purchased indicators will work.

Stuart Browne:
As long as you log into your MQL5.com community account in MT, all of your previous purchased indicators will work.
What if you are signed in and it still doesn't work?

Stuart Browne:
Sorry hw will u log in now I have an account with demo mql5 but I really want to be a signal provider.hw do I go about it Mr Stuart Browne
Reason: