MT4 on FCM Help me please I have spent hours trying to get this thing to load indicators and EA's

Hello I am new to MT4 an I am having a difficult time. I downloaded a demo account from FXCM and MT4 comes with indicators and EA's preloaded so I have tried to load an EA (MACD Sample) on a chart and I drag the thing over there-it opens a window-I cant click ok/cancel or reset! I have unistalled deleted all files reinstalled re downloaded talked to FXCM for 55 min cecked automate checked dll nothing is working! I am on windows 8.1 on my I am connected to the right server because I am getting tick info and the buy/sell in the top right corner I have searched and searched and I can find no solution. Basically most google searches populate how to add a custom EA. I can do that in the open data folder I know how but I cant get any ea preloaded or custom to go on the chart some indicators will not load as well. If someone has a solution that would be great and i also hope i am posting this in the right place.

Thanks,

Rob 

MAc via bootcamp

STill working on this BUMP

Think you asked this on the MQL4 forum, and it is being discussed there.
Reason: