1 Trade a DAy

What is your Opinnion on a Strategy which opens 1 Trade a DAY and has a Success rate from over 80 % ? Would you subscribe?

I would think that it would be a personal choice.  I have read some strategies that suggest starting that small anyway, and working up to that.  Some that I have seen only do about one a month.  I guess the deciding factor should be how fast you want your account to grow.

what's the r:r of the strrategy?

how big are your average losses in relation to your av. wins?

Steve Zoeger:
What is your Opinnion on a Strategy which opens 1 Trade a DAY and has a Success rate from over 80 % ? Would you subscribe?

A successful system not only has high probability, but also has good growth rate and risk management plans. Once you be able to hit all these 3 goals, you might have something. Good luck. 

trade only two trades monthly

with target of 25% returns

and risk of 10% balance

----

it is good idea

Steve Zoeger:
One trade a day is not bad. But the question is how are you going manage your positions..?(martingale, hedging or SL). As a fact, trading once a day with the right risk appetite can yield you big cash in a long run. :D

Francis Dogbe:
One trade a day is not bad. But the question is how are you going manage your positions..?(martingale, hedging or SL). As a fact, trading once a day with the right risk appetite can yield you big cash in a long run. :D
trading profitably more or less numbers in a day is more of individual expertise and control of risk.Certainly one can trade less and profit more..

Steve Zoeger:
if each day 80% will great, the question is how much the draw down?
Reason: