Experts: LacusTstopandBE

LacusTstopandBE:

This Expert Advisor places Stop Loss and Take Profit for Buy, Sell, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit and Sell Stop orders.

Author: Lacus1977

Hello Lacus,

just tried this sl tp tr ea from you on a demo, just to see how it works.

It's doing what it has to and it does it very well.

But, as there is always a but, could you ad an option, STEALTH or not STEALTH, so that brokers would not chase

the some times very thight sl's.

Thanks in advance,

have a nice weekend,

Henric 

henric:

Hello Lacus,

just tried this sl tp tr ea from you on a demo, just to see how it works.

It's doing what it has to and it does it very well.

But, as there is always a but, could you ad an option, STEALTH or not STEALTH, so that brokers would not chase

the some times very thight sl's.

Thanks in advance,

have a nice weekend,

Henric 

Hello Henric,

that's a good idea, I try it. I am a beginner with mql programming, I need some time for it. Thank you for your opinion.

Have a nice weekend,

Lacus 

Hi lacus,

can you add functions to disable stop loss ?

i try to input 0 in stop loss but it seems the stop loss can't use 0 input so i was wondering if u can add a disable function for it. Thanks.

Rgds,

ZaLdY

Zaldy Saindy Masali:

Hi lacus,

can you add functions to disable stop loss ?

i try to input 0 in stop loss but it seems the stop loss can't use 0 input so i was wondering if u can add a disable function for it. Thanks.

Rgds,

ZaLdY

Hi ZaLdY,

stoploss cannot be zero. If you open order manually, you don't have SL and TP values. Next step is setting SL and TP with Ordermodify() function, but brokers have minimum distance between OrderOpenPrice() and SL and TP, for example 5 pips(or 50 points). If you set SL or TP to zero, Ordermodify error occurs. (invalid stops).

Lacus 

Lacus1977:

Hi ZaLdY,

stoploss cannot be zero. If you open order manually, you don't have SL and TP values. Next step is setting SL and TP with Ordermodify() function, but brokers have minimum distance between OrderOpenPrice() and SL and TP, for example 5 pips(or 50 points). If you set SL or TP to zero, Ordermodify error occurs. (invalid stops).

Lacus 

Thanks Lacus for the reply. Well I see that this EA works with the function of SL, it kinda my mistake for not knowing that if i don't use SL dan it would be useless for other function (trailing stop etc.)

Well i will try it more this EA with some other settings, Still not getting the right settiings for my account :)

But nice works, keep it forward.

Rgds,

ZaLdY

hi 

This Ea is not working now can you check it now?

Anand 

Hi Anand,

can you explain me, what is the problem with EA? 

Greetings! The EA is very good, I'm testing into account demo and going great. Until now made two operations since yesterday and have been as follows pips 35 pips and 32.80. (TrailingStop) Excuse my English! Keep it up!

It should be programmed to work with ordees too, if not too much to ask.

mane87:
It should be programmed to work with ordees too, if not too much to ask.

Hi mane87,

thank you for your words. 

It's working with pending orders too. It places SL and TP values for them.

Lacus 

Reason: