MT5 iOS - 200+ pip trade vanished when tried to close it out

Using MT5 on my iPhone, I had accumulated 5 sell orders on USD/JPY between 5:30pm and 6:20pm yesterday (June 4). 

Orders were between 124.378 and 124.616. Totaled up 12 lots. 

Let these sit for about 7 hours and tried to sell an hour ago when JPY was around 124.325. Net gain was around 200pips or USD1,300. 

I had been using instant execution while selling, but when I tried to close the orders out, i was presented with the Request Execution. Is there some condition that forces a Request Execution?

Anyway, I completed the request execution, and closed.  The journal shows it closed, but nothing shows up in my Deals history, and my balance doesn't reflect the change. 

Why is this? 

Thankfully this is a demo account. If this were a live account it would be a very serious problem!

highwisdom:
Using MT5 on my iPhone, I had accumulated 5 sell orders on USD/JPY between 5:30pm and 6:20pm yesterday (June 4). 

Orders were between 124.378 and 124.616. Totaled up 12 lots. 

Let these sit for about 7 hours and tried to sell an hour ago when JPY was around 124.325. Net gain was around 200pips or USD1,300. 

I had been using instant execution while selling, but when I tried to close the orders out, i was presented with the Request Execution. Is there some condition that forces a Request Execution?

Anyway, I completed the request execution, and closed.  The journal shows it closed, but nothing shows up in my Deals history, and my balance doesn't reflect the change. 

Why is this? 

Thankfully this is a demo account. If this were a live account it would be a very serious problem!

Hmm Ok. Just now, over 2 hours later, the order finally showed up in my history when I swapped the timeframe from "Last Week" to "Last Month". No new journal entries. 

I'm relieved the order finally showed up, but can someone explain what caused that crazy delay? And is this a regularly occurring thing?
Reason: