Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: PairsIndex

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading 2015.06.02 10:04 

PairsIndex:

PairsIndex indicator shows the price index of 7 currencies dealing with 7 currency pairs.

PairsIndex

Author: 3rjfx

lisely
lisely 2015.09.10 02:04  
大师,请问你字体都用了哪些图标字体?没有字体打开会是乱码,还有是否能出个中文使用说明
Roberto Jacobs
Roberto Jacobs 2015.09.10 07:47  
lisely:
Master, may I ask you what fonts are used icon font? No font Open will be garbled, and whether it can out of a Chinese Instructions

In this example PairsIndex scripts, fonts that I use is "Arial Bold" font size = 11, color Gold

//--- create indicator labels time
    ObjectCreate("txTime"+y+"0",OBJ_LABEL,WindowFind("PairsIndex ("+_Symbol+","+strTF(_Period)+")"),0,0);
    ObjectSetText("txTime"+y+"0",StringConcatenate("H: ",hr),11,"Arial Bold",Gold);
    ObjectSet("txTime"+y+"0",OBJPROP_CORNER,0);
    ObjectSet("txTime"+y+"0",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,offsetX-230);
    ObjectSet("txTime"+y+"0",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,0*scaleYt+offsetY+29);

ObjectCreate("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",OBJ_LABEL,WindowFind("PairsIndex ("+_Symbol+","+strTF(_Period)+")"),0,0);
    ObjectSetText("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",CharToStr(218),18,"Wingdings",Red); // Icon image "Wingdings", size 18, color Red.
    ObjectSet("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",OBJPROP_CORNER,0);
    ObjectSet("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,offsetX-168);
    ObjectSet("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,2*scaleYt+offsetY+22);

// About "Wingdings" ==> MetaEditor => Help => MQL4 Reference / Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Wingdings

// Wingdings ==> Characters of Wingdings used with the OBJ_ARROW object:
MelvinAng
MelvinAng 2016.01.22 16:40  

Dear Sir, I am new to this indicator. I am confuse on how to read when to Buy and Sell and why is specific Currency pair fixed to a certain time frame. Is there a way to make the font smaller?

Roberto Jacobs
Roberto Jacobs 2016.01.22 20:43  
MelvinAng:

Dear Sir, I am new to this indicator. I am confuse on how to read when to Buy and Sell and why is specific Currency pair fixed to a certain time frame. Is there a way to make the font smaller?

It was Major currency pairs.

To shrink the font size (to make the font smaller), on this code:

ObjectSetText("txCons"+y+"0"+"a",CharToStr(218),18,"Wingdings",Red); // replace the value 18 becomes smaller

OR
//--- spacing
int scaleX=60,scaleY=21,scaleYt=18,offsetX=250,offsetY=0,fontSize=9; // replace the value fontSize=9 becomes smaller
To add comments, please log in or register