How to convert SMS to txt file on PC?

My cellphone is running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0.I've been confused about backing up SMS for long. It was heard a new arrival software can do the trick, so I dowanload one for free to try. It can not only back up SMS in txt file on computer but view and edit text on PC. As well,resotre SMS from pc to mobile phone is also feasible. I have been taking this software for half year. A full version is only USD19, a reasonable price and worthwhile. Highly recommended! By the way,it's fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
the site:http://www.92download.com/wiki/GodswMobile_SMS_Transfer

I am a writer, I like to collect my thoughts and sparks anytime and anywhere. When I am taking subway, when I am watching a movie, when I am climbing a mountain, I like to record my thoughts by SMS and send it to myself. Sometimes, the message box is full, I have to transfer them to my computer, I used GodswMobile SMS Transfer to help me. It is a very useful software, it could transfer SMS into txt file on my mobile, could backup and save ur mobile SMS to my computer, could view, edit and print exported text message on computer then restore SMS from computer to my mobile phone.

Now, I am going to publish my new book, thx for GodswMobile SMS Transfer too.

Reason: