can't load MT mobile [CE]

Every time I try to load MT mobile in my mini SmartBook with WinCE 6, it says this is not a CE program. It does not matter how I try to do it, either from saving to the desktop or windows OR having try to load from the server.

I have a couple of CE programs that downloaded with no trouble, but MT mobile won't install.

BTW I am a MT user for about 10 years on my pc desk & laptop. This is the 1st time I have tried to use CE mobile MT however.

Any help would be appreciaed.

From what I understand WinCE is quite different from Windows Mobile (WinMo).

MT4 mobile is only compatible with WinMo.

I have used MT4 with WinMo6.0 and am using with WinMo 6.1 currently. Its not perfect but it works.

On my Palm Treo Pro the price, moving averages and macd indicator do not zoom in/out at the same ratio, but other than that no issue. So Palm Treo Pro is not recommended.

Anyone here actually tried HTC HD2 with WinMo 6.5??

I am thinking of getting this phone.

I know someone here reported it doesn't work but I want to know from people who may have actually used MT mobile and tried it on the HD2 to comment.

Thanks.

I am answering my own question here. Bought the HD2 and it works.

This forum is quiet, time to move on, not to return.

I see from your number of posts that you've really taken the time to help people on the forum.

So as well as answering your own question, you've zeroed in on yourself to explain the reason why the forum is quiet.

CB

Reason: