MT 3.X Questions ?

Is it appropriate to ask questions about MT 3.x on this forum?

I have MT 2 systems that I work on: one at home, one at work. The one at work is behind a firewall. The one at home is not. Since the 'data center' only works with MT4, is there another way to work disconnected with MT 3.X?

I tried loaded a "base" file that was created on my home system (that was connected), into my work system, but it will not open.

I do not understand the history center. I am not sure how/when it loads data, but pressing "page up" on a chart does not work for me - I read this somewhere on this forum - this is on my system at home that is always connected - no firewall problems.

I when I tried to load external data (yes, the format is correct) nothing happens - this is on the system behind the firewall.

Also, I am having trouble using the 'UserFunction' call - do I need some kind of an "include" file, for the MQL compiler to know where to find my user defined function?

BTW, this is an excellent product! Any help with the above issues would be great. Thanks.

Ok, since nobody can answer these questions, does anybody have an idea where I can post questions about MetaTrader 3.85 ?? Is there a forum anywhere? Thanks.
Reason: