9 charts in a profile all mixed up with tile command

I look at 9 currency pairs--all on one profile--each profile set up by timeframe--so there is a weekly profile with 9 charts, a daily profile with 9 charts, etc.

My problem--I work on multiple computers with differing monitor resolutions--so I would like to use the tile commands (vertical and/or horizontal) to resize the screen to fit each monitor as I move from one to the other (I have the program installed on a flash key.) But what happens is that every time I use one of the tile commands the 9 charts get rearranged in an apparently random fashion--and there is no way to readjust this--the command only works once and then the charts stay randomly rearranged as they were the first time. The only way I can figure out to reset things the way I like is to reorder each chart manually using the mouse.

So my question--is there any way to prevent this random behavior and have the 9 charts stay in a specified order in a profile even if the profile is resized? (alphabetical would be great--or just however they are set up the first time would be even better...)

Thanks for any advice or help anyone can provide!

Gordo

gordo :

I look at 9 currency pairs--all on one profile--each profile set up by timeframe--so there is a weekly profile with 9 charts, a daily profile with 9 charts, etc.

My problem--I work on multiple computers with differing monitor resolutions--so I would like to use the tile commands (vertical and/or horizontal) to resize the screen to fit each monitor as I move from one to the other (I have the program installed on a flash key.) But what happens is that every time I use one of the tile commands the 9 charts get rearranged in an apparently random fashion--and there is no way to readjust this--the command only works once and then the charts stay randomly rearranged as they were the first time. The only way I can figure out to reset things the way I like is to reorder each chart manually using the mouse.

So my question--is there any way to prevent this random behavior and have the 9 charts stay in a specified order in a profile even if the profile is resized? (alphabetical would be great--or just however they are set up the first time would be even better...)

Thanks for any advice or help anyone can provide!

Gordo

With help from my account people I figured out a different way to move the charts--using the tabs on the "charts bar". The tabs can be moved by dragging--and then when the tile command is used the charts follow the tab order. This still doesn't explain (or stop from happening) why the chart tabs will change their order when the profile is closed and re-opened. The next time you have to go through the same process or the charts will move randomly around the screen agan...

Reason: