IvyBot activation

Hi:
I'm new to trading. Just bought the IvyBot AE and signed up for demo account with MetaTrader. Loaded everything, and all 4 pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, ESDCHF and EURJPY) seem to be loaded and working. At least I've got them all displayed on the charts. Also have the smiley face in the upper right corner. Have had the thing running for 36 hours now, and there has not been any activity. I frankly have no idea whether this thing is running or not. Anyone have any ideas about this? Am I just too impatient, or should I be doing something else? Thanks for anyone out there responding.

ljouwert :
Hi:
I'm new to trading. Just bought the IvyBot AE and signed up for demo account with MetaTrader. Loaded everything, and all 4 pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, ESDCHF and EURJPY) seem to be loaded and working. At least I've got them all displayed on the charts. Also have the smiley face in the upper right corner. Have had the thing running for 36 hours now, and there has not been any activity. I frankly have no idea whether this thing is running or not. Anyone have any ideas about this? Am I just too impatient, or should I be doing something else? Thanks for anyone out there responding.

Hi Ijouwert,

I,m new, just registered and bit dissapointed no-one has answered you as I am looking for major help. I imagine by now you have seen a couple of trades on your ivybot as I was in the same boat. Then it happened on the fourth I think.

The more I get into this the more I realise you have to get the knowledge and learn how to do all this stuff yourself. Forums can be a good legup,but ultimately .we are driving. I dont know if people can comunicate directly via this forum,but if so you are most welcome. Not that I know much but I will learn what there is to know.

All the best. Harryos