Moving chart from one screen to another

Hi, have browsed thruogh the topics and searched through forum but couldn't find any usefull info. I have 4 screens on my desk, and have been trading for some time, but don't know how to move a chart of one fx pair(lets say eur/usd) to another screen?

I don't know how to move a chart of one fx pair to another screen so I can view charts in bigger form, and save my eyesight, thank you in advance,

regards,

Frgich

There is a Windows setting to expand desktop to multiple screens.

Then you can install multiple copies of the MT4 platforms in different directories.

Then start up each of 4 instances with a different chart and/or account and snap to its own monitor.

CB

cloudbreaker :

There is a Windows setting to expand desktop to multiple screens.

Then you can install multiple copies of the MT4 platforms in different directories.

Then start up each of 4 instances with a different chart and/or account and snap to its own monitor.

CB

Great help CB, appreciate it greatly. I trade on IB, but don't like their charts at all, and ATC brokers data is very close to the interbank of IB. But I need to watch my eyesight, so thank you again, will install some more platforms, and spread it on 2 screens, that will do.

Best regards,

Frgich

Reason: