[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 403

solar:
Actually, in the market you rarely have to think, it's bad for you, you have to r-e-a-g-i-n-g-o-u-t at what's going on... and all these fables about the mental process... many traders are so smart, it's a tricky thing to buy cheap, that's all)))

If we do not think there is nothing but wait and do not forget that the Eurobucks is the only currency pair))))

yurchenko:
Bought 1.2988.

I'm going to sell - just haven't decided where from yet. I'm going to sell the pound right now. It's early, but I'll let it hang around.

Stranger, where else are you? This thread is getting a bit strenuous.

forte928:
You've got the wrong advisor, Uncle Jura, you need to put it on the other side...

It's all wrong for you here, but my adviser has grown by 21% in three days.

The most important thing is that I don't have to spoil my eyesight and stare at the charts.

strangerr:

If they do not have a clear view on the market, they may have a nice view on the price.)

I'm just using one instrument (there was a time when I even tried some exotics) the main thing is to profit )))) but who cares )))

margin.call:
Stranger, where else are you? This thread is getting a bit strenuous.

Kolyan, not enough clients, go to MT5)))

Reshetov:

You have it all wrong here, but my adviser has gained 21% in three days.

The most important thing is that I don't have to ruin my eyesight and stare at the charts.

Then why is he climbing into losing trades?

strangerr:
Kolyan, there aren't enough clients, go to MT5)))

I'm just starting to get the hang of it ))))

Just a branch is filling up with all sorts of irrelevant individuals )))) and reading all in search of adequate posts...

Vizard:

and the testicles are stronger )))) if anyone buys any, they'll be on top by tonight... any guys with strong balls? ))))

I'll keep my buy (at 1.3035) till the end of america. If something goes wrong, I will lock, luckily I only got a small lot.

forte928:
then why is he getting into loss-making trades?

If this was where I was faced with the choice of buying or selling, I would buy, selling only on the pullback.