Meta Trader terminal getting jammed when loading

Hello,

I have problem with MT4. When I construct a multiple chart profile with custom charts (H2 etc) and then save this profile, next time I start MT terminal will not load but just get stuck and terminel.exe taking 50% of the memory.

I know a lot of people out there have same problem bacause I have talked to some of them and this happens to me almost everytime even after reinstalling OS or MT4 platform, so it is not isolated insident due to some other variable.

I know MT has no support and I am propably souting at empty room, but if anybody can help me I promise I make it up...! I am a team leader in 10 person internation trading system development team and we have many interesting things to share with people who contribute toward our goal...

Cheers,

J

BickSlick :

Hello,

I have problem with MT4. When I construct a multiple chart profile with custom charts (H2 etc) and then save this profile, next time I start MT terminal will not load but just get stuck and terminel.exe taking 50% of the memory.

I know a lot of people out there have same problem bacause I have talked to some of them and this happens to me almost everytime even after reinstalling OS or MT4 platform, so it is not isolated insident due to some other variable.

I know MT has no support and I am propably souting at empty room, but if anybody can help me I promise I make it up...! I am a team leader in 10 person internation trading system development team and we have many interesting things to share with people who contribute toward our goal...

Cheers,

J

Try reducing the size of history / number of ticks on chart parameters.

Reason: