Strange duplications on Windows Server 2003.

Dear Metaquotes,

one of my clients has a very strange problem. He runs EA on Windows Server 2003. After some time it seems like the start() function of the EA is executed twice. This means he gets duplicate trades opened. The Experts and Journal tabs show only one call to the OrderSend() function, however when I look into log files then there are two lines with OrderSend(). After restarting terminal the problem is gone for some while but reaapears after some time. Look like EA process is duplicated. Is this problem known to you? Can it be solved? Do you need more info?

Kind regards,

Michal

See running programs in Task Dispatcher. May be your client have two working terminal in same PC or 2 EA's trade on different PC's.

Rosh :
See running programs in Task Dispatcher. May be your client have two working terminal in same PC or 2 EA's trade on different PC's.

I've checked this already. There is only a single terminal process. There is no two PC's trading the same account as log files shows that this single terminal posted both orders. It is very spooky, it runs for days OK and sudennly it starts to duplicate.

But Rosh, as I can see from your answer you never had this problem reported before. Is this correct?

Regards,

Michal

P.S. There is a new interface of forum. How can I subscribe to answers? I cannot spot the option.

Reason: