Scaling Out Of Multiple Lots

Is there a way to set pending orders(s) to enter a single position with 4 lots and, at the same time, set orders to take profits at +50, +100, +150, +200.

The 'help' mentions "opposite positions", but this does not appear in the "type" window as described.

I have tried searching the forum without success - so many words and so litle time.

i do not think it is possible (could be wrong thought), the TP is part of the OrderSend so attached to the order as 1 parameter for the entire order, if you want to do what you described, you need to code a script (or EA) that will monitor and close order (partially) when a certain profit has been reached.

Is there a way to set pending orders(s) to enter a single position with 4 lots and, at the same time, set orders to take profits at +50, +100, +150, +200.

The 'help' mentions "opposite positions", but this does not appear in the "type" window as described.

I have tried searching the forum without success - so many words and so litle time.

You can only open 4 separate orders with individual TP value for each.

Thanks guys. Partially closing a position is so basic I would have thought MT would have made it easier to do than this.
Reason: