MQL5 Cloud Errors!!

When i test MQL5 Cloud's stability,i found some errors(Outliers)! I used a simple ea in which there is a special parameter "Epoch",running it in the "Slow complete algorithm " mode. Most of results are right,but some are wrong!please check it! I suggest you can check each agent's history data in the cloud before working,by synchronizating with local agent's result,if it doesnot have the same result ,then kick it! Hope this bug can be solved quickly in the next build!
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Files:
agents.png  19 kb
finish.png  14 kb
result-2.png  5 kb
result.png  13 kb
setting-2.png  2 kb
setting.png  11 kb

We have been already working on this. Just wait for a while. I think this problem will be solved in the nearest build

32.MetaTester: Fixed errors that could result in the appearance of different testing results on different agents.

This error is still existing!
Another problem i found today is all tasks will not be completely passed successfully.
for example,total tasks is 50000,in the end 49998 tasks are finished successfully,another 2 tasks passed without calculating!

Hi there,

I experienced weird errors while using the cloud with some of my EAs... I first thought my EAs included errors so I tested the ExpertMACD, which is an example EA provided with MT5 and hopefully bugfree ;-)... And... I still get similar errors. Most of them are:

pass 21958 tested with error "critical runtime error in OnInit function (error 517, module 0, file 65535, line 29, col 49152)" in 47 ms (PR 79)

pass 15941 tested with error "critical runtime error in global initialization function (error 520, module 0, file 65535, line 3, col 0)" in 63 ms (PR 70)

pass 6246 tested with error "history processing error" in 4196 ms (PR 90)

But sometimes I get other errors involving other functions (eg. ontick function)

So I m wondering why do I get such errors, even from bugfree EAs and if it affects the optimization process...  I guess the pass affected by such errors completely fails (no result), but is another attempt with same tested parameters is done ?

Thanks in advance !

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

FXDub:

Hi there,

I experienced weird errors while using the cloud with some of my EAs... I first thought my EAs included errors so I tested the ExpertMACD, which is an example EA provided with MT5 and hopefully bugfree ;-)... And... I still get similar errors. Most of them are:

pass 21958 tested with error "critical runtime error in OnInit function (error 517, module 0, file 65535, line 29, col 49152)" in 47 ms (PR 79)

pass 15941 tested with error "critical runtime error in global initialization function (error 520, module 0, file 65535, line 3, col 0)" in 63 ms (PR 70)

pass 6246 tested with error "history processing error" in 4196 ms (PR 90)

But sometimes I get other errors involving other functions (eg. ontick function)

So I m wondering why do I get such errors, even from bugfree EAs and if it affects the optimization process...  I guess the pass affected by such errors completely fails (no result), but is another attempt with same tested parameters is done ?

Thanks in advance !

Hello everybody!

Is there still no update that makes the cloud somewhat useable?

Wenn I use the cloud, I'd guess every third agent fails with "history processing error", while the same optimization runs completely flawless when I don't use cloud.

Well, that is until the infamous deadlock know as "Infinite loop in OnInit" appears and shuts the whole could down.

Any news on that? Any improvements? Any workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

Clock

Wrong MetaTester agents are banned on cloud server. But it is too difficult to determine such agents.

"Infinite loop" - it may be slow agent but please check your EA.

"History processing errors" - it may be some reasons: slow network, not enough memory, not enough disk space

We'll pay attention this pair on the same agent - infinite loop and history processing error. In commom case it is wrong agent

Good morning: 

When I use the cloud, sometimes error occurs with this message ...
2013.05.23 23:23:52 MQL5 Cloud Europe genetic pass (5, 324) tested with error "critical runtime Error 1085507584 in OnTick function (unknown error Experts module \ ma-max.ex5 EA, EA ma-max.mq5 file , line 0, col 0) "in 16 ms (PR 127)
The code works without problems with local or remote cpu

Moreover, no remote agents who not connect: gives the message "connecting" and connect seamlessly with agents in the cloud.

Best regards 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

josemiguel1812:

2013.05.23 23:23:52 MQL5 Cloud Europe genetic pass (5, 324) tested with error "critical runtime Error 1085507584 in OnTick function (unknown error Experts module \ ma-max.ex5 EA, EA ma-max.mq5 file , line 0, col 0) "in 16 ms (PR 127)

We've fixed similar error. Please wait for the next build

stringo:
What about the second problem I describe?

I don't understand your second problem

stringo:
Working seamlessly with agents in the cloud, but with some remote agents can not get pass the message "connecting", with other no problem. I Use export-import to configure remote agent.
Reason: