Algo Trading

Hello everyone. I have two accounts on Fusion Markets and would like to use algorithmic trading, but unfortunately, whenever I switch accounts in MT5, algorithmic trading turns off. How can I trade simultaneously using algo trading? My EA isn't working with the VPS. Thanks to everyone for your help.

@coco boss, make sure that this is unchecked in MT5==>Tools==>Options==>Experts:


unhceck

@coco boss @coco boss @coco boss
Ryan L Johnson #:

@coco boss , assurez-vous que cette option est décochée dans MT5 ==> Outils ==> Options ==> Experts :


@coco boss @coco boss @coco boss
Thanks—I just saw it. I unchecked the boxes, hoping it works on Monday. Thank you so much Ryan
coco boss #:
Thanks—I just saw it. I unchecked the boxes, hoping it works on Monday. Thank you so much Ryan
You're most welcome. As a side note, you might need to restart MT5 for it to take effect.
Ryan L Johnson #:
Je vous en prie. Petite parenthèse, il faudra peut-être redémarrer MT5 pour que cela fasse effet.
Yeah, it's all good, I just did it. But does it work with two different EAs, Ryan?
coco boss #:
Yeah, it's all good, I just did it. But does it work with two different EAs, Ryan?

I routinely run two different EA's, each on its own chart, without issue, all in one account.

The MT5 Options settings are terminal-wide so yes, the setting affects all EA's.

Ryan L Johnson #:

Je fais régulièrement tourner deux EAs différents, chacun sur son propre tableau, sans problème dans un seul compte.

Les paramètres des options MT5 sont à l’échelle du terminal donc oui, ce réglage affecte tous les EA.

That works perfectly for me. I tried placing trades this week, but the server blocked them all—I couldn't figure out why. Thanks again for your help, Ryan; I'll see how things go on Monday. Have a great weekend! ;)
coco boss #:
[T]he server blocked them all...

I suspect that something was lost in the automated translation─"server" should probably be "terminal".

Anyway, thanks. Have a nice weekend too.🙂

Ryan L Johnson #:
En tout cas, merci. Bon week-end aussi
Sorry, Ryan, can you explain that to me?
Files:
IMG_0014.jpg  979 kb
coco boss #:
Sorry, Ryan, can you explain that to me?

Whoa... Based on your posted image, it appears that your broker-dealer has disabled auto trading on its trade server.

I'm aware of two potential causes:

  1. Your broker-dealer simply does not allow auto trading whatsoever, or
  2. Your broker-dealer has flagged your account for noncompliance with the auto trading terms of your/its trading agreement.
Either way, this issue is within your broker-dealer's control. You should contact your broker-dealer.
Ryan L Johnson #:

Whoa... D’après votre image postée, il semble que votre courtier-dealer ait désactivé le trading automatique sur son serveur de trading.

Je suis conscient de deux causes potentielles :

  1. Votre courtier-négociant n’autorise tout simplement pas le trading automatique, ou
  2. Votre courtier-dealer a signalé votre compte pour non-respect des termes de trading automatique de votre/son accord de trading.
Dans tous les cas, cette question relève du contrôle de votre courtier-négociant. Vous devriez contacter votre courtier.
Okay, I'll contact them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, brother.