Nice one! This is a "Why didn't I think of that?" indicator.
Well formatted code too. So well formatted, it could be AI coded but who cares...
If I'm not mistaken, your posted chart image is XAUUSD, H1. Looks good.👍
Ryan L Johnson #:
Thanks a lot, glad you like it! Nice one! This is a "Why didn't I think of that?" indicator.
Well formatted code too. So well formatted, it could be AI coded but who cares...
If I'm not mistaken, your posted chart image is XAUUSD, H1. Looks good.👍
The formatting is mostly the MetaEditor Styler doing its job, I run every file through it before publishing. The idea of putting all the agreeing oscillators in one box came from wanting to see confluence at a glance instead of switching between ten windows.
And yes, you're right, it's XAUUSD on H1. Feel free to share how it works on your symbols.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Multi-Indicator Divergence Detector:
Regular and hidden divergences between price and ten oscillators calculated inside the indicator: MACD, MACD histogram, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, Momentum, OBV, VWMACD, Chaikin Money Flow and MFI. Lines on price, a box naming every oscillator that agrees, and alerts.
Author: Bruno Nunes Myrrha Ribeiro