Automated Trading Championship 2007: 2 Months of Registration

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article 2 Months of Registration (https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/2007) has been published. The results of two-month registration are given in the article. Over 1100 people have applied for participation in the Championship. The amount of those submitted their Expert Advisors and personal details exceeds 200. Only 3 weeks are left until the registration is closed. “I would like to advise all applicants to hurry up since not so much time is left. As it is usually the case, the majority suddenly starts to submit data when a few days are left to the end of registration. In such situation, we may just have no time to check data of some potential Participants", Stanislav Starikov said.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

i have submitted my expert but remove it to update a new one, and now i am not able to upload my new expert, please advice.

i have submitted my expert but remove it to update a new one, and now i am not able to upload my new expert, please advice.

Press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache

The Russian thread is interesting; now let's get this English thread active. I'll start...

The automated testing system notified me by e-mail on 2007.09.01 that my EA had errors. I corrected the errors, and on 2007.09.03 I logged in to my profile on the Automated Trading Championship site, deleted the EA, then uploaded the corrected EA with the same file name. I have since not received any communication from the contest. Does this mean the corrected EA passed automated testing? When can I expect to hear from moderator that my EA is accepted?

Another point. The automated testing reports trading results quite different from the results I obtained using Strategy Tester on the same time period in my MetaQuotes contest testing account. Yes I downloaded the M1 data back to 1999 from MetaQuotes in History Center. So, why the discrepancy? The only explanation I can think of is this. The automated testing uses data which includes all ticks, while the History Center provides M1 data, from which Strategy Tester derives fractal interpolation of ticks, but not the actual ticks. In other words, 100% modeling quality versus 90%.

System of automatic checking the submitted Expert Advisors running every day. "MQL4: Automated Trading Championshio 2007: Common Errors in Expert Advisors"

I also psoted this at "MQL4: Automated Trading Championship 2007"

As of today, 2007.09.08, my EA entered in the ATC 2007, has been checked 7 times. The EA has not been changed, but the Strategy Tester results have been very different. Example: the net profit on 2007.09.06 was $171266.02 and on 2007.09.08 is $110554.29. My question is why the big difference if EA has had no changes ?

We can use for testing any data! Especially for checking for possible errors in the tested EA

There appears to be something wrong with the competition registration. I registered three times, each time it told me that I had been successful and an email was sent to my email address but no email was received nor was there anything in the 'Junk' folder.

Is there a problem registering with Hotmail addresses?

omelette, try to press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache

Thanks. That worked!

omelette, try to press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache
Reason: