Slawa Please Help: Cannot Load Library 'mylib.dll' (error 14001)

Hello Slawa,

I had a .dll developed for use in metatrader. I'm trying to test it and am getting this error:

Cannot Load Library 'mylib.dll' (error 14001)

I tried putting the .dll in the library folder and also in windows\system32 but each place get the same error.

Can you please tell me what error 14001 is?

Any other help?

Thanks,

Christian B.

I don't know exactly what it means. Description from winerror.h (error codes in parentheses are get from operating system)
===
//
// MessageId: ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX
//
// MessageText:
//
// This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
//
#define ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX 14001L
===
I suspect You call another dll from your mylib.dll

Thank you very much. You were correct. There was another library being called. Thanks for the tip.

I don't know exactly what it means. Description from winerror.h (error codes in parentheses are get from operating system)
===
//
// MessageId: ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX
//
// MessageText:
//
// This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
//
#define ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX 14001L
===
I suspect You call another dll from your mylib.dll

ChristianB :
Hello Slawa,

I had a .dll developed for use in metatrader. I'm trying to test it and am getting this error:

Cannot Load Library 'mylib.dll' (error 14001)

I tried putting the .dll in the library folder and also in windows\system32 but each place get the same error.

Can you please tell me what error 14001 is?

Any other help?

Thanks,

Christian B.

dl

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en

Reason: