MT4 programmer needed

Hi I need a skilled programmer able to integrate MT4 with Interactivebrokers

I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs for a year now and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I think I am skilled in MQL4.
However, since my time is limited - I am trading and heavily developing my own and other's EAs - and coding EAs is a very, very time-consuming task it wouldn't be for free. I don't do that professionally - that's why it might be a little cheaper than a professional programmer but you get pretty much the same result.
So please send me your strategy with as much information as possible (preferable with screenshots visualizing your method) and I'll be able to give you a precise estimate and we can start working together.
My contacts are: tradeigel [AT] gmail [DOT] com, aim: d4nigel, icq: #319793318, msn: danigel@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for your interest; I look forward to a great cooperation with you.

Hi Daniel

Thanks, I will contact you privately also but for the sake of everybody I want to make a precision. For now I don't need EA's to be programmed but all I would like to do is simply having the MT4 manual trade frotnend link to my IB account. I was told it is possible.

I have more than one trader under my master account and most traders are use to work with the simplicity of MT4 while IB TWS is a PIA.

oh...dammit...
I am sorry, I thought you mean InterbankFX...well I don't have much experience with this kind of API programming. I guess the job is up for anyone again.
But if you need someone to program EAs or indicators, feel free to contact me.
Sorry, iLoveFX, I should have read it more thoroughly :)

Hi ilovefx,

I have 20+ years of programming. I have knowledge in MT EA and VB.
I think I can make the interface between MT4 and Interactivebrokers API.
Please contact me in private. vmaranhao@gmail[dot]com

Hi I need a skilled programmer able to integrate MT4 with Interactivebrokers

Hi ilovefx,

We have successfully experience in integration MT4 and DukasCopy platform.

Leverage our knowledge and experience

We provide services on development expert advisors and technical indicators based on your ideas. You can also order reprogramming of technical indicators and expert advisors of much early MQL versions to MQL4 language.

At the request of our clients, we perform reengineering and refactoring of pre-existing mechanical trading systems and indicators, or develop new ones based upon them, taking into account the unique features and requirements of each trading system.

We also offer "ready to use" solutions for technical analysis.

http://www.e2e-fx.net/en/
E-mail: info{at}e2e-fx{dot}net
Reason: