Moving average corssover alert

Hi,

Is there any public EA that would put and alert on a moving average crossover.

I know nothing about MT programming language and have no time or intent to learn it. I know it should be a piece of cake for someone proficient hence thinking it is so basic that it must be in the public domain already?

I have looked in the catalog but couldn't see anything that resembled that.

Can you help me find it or tell me how much it could cost me to pay to program such a alert?

Thanks

ilovefx:

Hi,

Is there any public EA that would put and alert on a moving average crossover.

I know nothing about MT programming language and have no time or intent to learn it. I know it should be a piece of cake for someone proficient hence thinking it is so basic that it must be in the public domain already?

I have looked in the catalog but couldn't see anything that resembled that.

Can you help me find it or tell me how much it could cost me to pay to program such a alert?

Thanks

I tried to find the public EA with alert on moving average crossover or when moving average crosses the price but I can not find it. Maybe someone has sth like that in your PC and put the code in the formu?

best regards,

Jacek

Hi,

Good day,

You can check out this EA. Maybe it is the one you are looking for.

Best wishes,

scarface:

Hi,

Good day,

You can check out this EA. Maybe it is the one you are looking for.

Best wishes,

Thanks a lot, but it does'nt work. I can not run this EA.

Best wishes,

J

jajaceek:

Thanks a lot, but it does'nt work. I can not run this EA.

Best wishes,

J

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I didn't actually check it, but I will try to find another one and test it if I have time and then upload it here to you.

Best wishes,

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
Also, I am providing EA, Indicator and Trade System Improvement Consultant services, contact me for the detail.
If you need to have it done, don't hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com
Reason: