renewal of an expert doesnt work

Could anyone help? I renewed my rental of Trade Assistant MT5. I received confirmation of successful purchase within my MT5 and in a mail from MQL5. 

However, when I want to open TA I receive a pop up to buy or renew. When I go through Navigator to My Purchases section there is TA but with "rent till 2024.03.09". It doesn't notice that I just bought a renewal. How to fix it?

I renewed TA by clicking My Purchases button in Navigator. Then, when it opened on main screen I clicked renew button and I paid. Transaction was marked as successful on MT5 screen, confirmed by my bank and by MT5. The only problem is that my MT5 didn't notice it and still asks me to buy or renew (showing end of licence from the previous purchase).

Any help much appreciated as I cant work without it.

Make sure that you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password with the confirmation in Metatrader journal for sucessful login. Besides, if you paid by Visa/Mastercard or paypal so the payment is going during the several days. If you paid directly from your forum account/profile so it may be immediately.

If something is not refreshed in your Purchased tab so you can restart Metatrader, or use the following procedure:
post (I am using this procedure every time when I am installing new Metatrader on new computer for example).
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
  • Victor Rai Goncalves
  • www.mql5.com
It is nothing to do with metatrader sorry. It would be nice if metaquotes paid some attention to the posts in the forum. And there are a lot of cases when users of the forum proves/confirmed/reproduced some bug, and the service desk is fixing those bugs after that and replying about it on the thread with new beta build of metatrader issuing (in case of mt5 for example)

Sergey Golubev #:
Make sure that you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password with the confirmation in Metatrader journal for sucessful login. Besides, if you paid by Visa/Mastercard or paypal so the payment is going during the several days. If you paid directly from your forum account/profile so it may be immediately.

If something is not refreshed in your Purchased tab so you can restart Metatrader, or use the following procedure:
post (I am using this procedure every time when I am installing new Metatrader on new computer for example).

How can I cancel my purchase (its locked for 7 days for verification, I want to cancel it, put the money into MQL5 and buy directly through it to avoid 7 days waiting). I'm in Payments, I see my last payments but they are not active whether i click them with right or left button of my mouse. How - technically - step by step - can I access cancel option please?

I assume I can cancel it as I didnt activate the renewal and its within 24 hrs from the time of purchase.

JoeConrad #:

How can I cancel my purchase (its locked for 7 days for verification, I want to cancel it, put the money into MQL5 and buy directly through it to avoid 7 days waiting). I'm in Payments, I see my last payments but they are not active whether i click them with right or left button of my mouse. How - technically - step by step - can I access cancel option please?

I assume I can cancel it as I didnt activate the renewal and its within 24 hrs from the time of purchase.

You can cancel your unactivated purchase within 7 days, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/joeconrad/market

JoeConrad:
Could anyone help? 
You must reinstall the product in your MetaTrader terminal in order to use it after renewal. 
Locate it in Navigator and remove. After that get back to Market tab and press Install

Strategic Toaster #:
You must reinstall the product in your MetaTrader terminal in order to use it after renewal. 
Locate it in Navigator and remove. After that get back to Market tab and press Install

I appreciate all your help but I’m afraid I have to ask for more of it as it gets even more twisted. I cant get my head round how to move on so I’d really appreciate your feedback!

On my MQL5 web page I went to Purchases, there I with right click I opened a page referring to my recent renewal of Trading Assistant. On this page I clicked “Install on the terminal” and it did install on the terminal successfully. The only problem is this is not a terminal I’m currently using. In the other terminal - the one that I’m using that comes from a prop firm - the renewal is still not visible.  

If I go through My Purchases in Navigator I can see only the old purchase displayed on a screen. The options I have there are: Buy, Download demo, Renew and Renew for free (whatever it means).   

If I go through Navigatot to Market and open Trade Assistant there, I see exactly the same options. No new purchase, no installation button.

I know that I have 10 activations on the basis of the new renewal (which is available now as it works on my old terminal). But how can I activate it on a different terminal if this renewal is not visible even though I’m logged in to MQL5community there? I cant install it from MQL5 web page as well because it instals it automatically on my old terminal. 

Thank you all again very much!

JoeConrad #:

I appreciate all your help but I’m afraid I have to ask for more of it as it gets even more twisted. I cant get my head round how to move on so I’d really appreciate your feedback!

On my MQL5 web page I went to Purchases, there I with right click I opened a page referring to my recent renewal of Trading Assistant. On this page I clicked “Install on the terminal” and it did install on the terminal successfully. The only problem is this is not a terminal I’m currently using. In the other terminal - the one that I’m using that comes from a prop firm - the renewal is still not visible.  

If I go through My Purchases in Navigator I can see only the old purchase displayed on a screen. The options I have there are: Buy, Download demo, Renew and Renew for free (whatever it means).   

If I go through Navigatot to Market and open Trade Assistant there, I see exactly the same options. No new purchase, no installation button.

I know that I have 10 activations on the basis of the new renewal (which is available now as it works on my old terminal). But how can I activate it on a different terminal if this renewal is not visible even though I’m logged in to MQL5community there? I cant install it from MQL5 web page as well because it instals it automatically on my old terminal. 

Thank you all again very much!

Logout of your MQL5 account and re-login in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community and then restart your MT5 terminal and try checking your MT5 >> Navigator window >> Experts >> Market >> My Purchases again.

Eleni, thank you for your advice. I followed your steps. Unfortunatelly, nothing has changed.  Before I did it I noticed a new message in MQL5community/MQL5 system - it's this information " Market:
You have rented and successfully activated the product Trade Assistant MT5". However, I still cant access it, in My Purchases there is only the old purchase mentioned and when I click on Trade Assistant in Navigator a pop up appears asking me to buy this product. It's most frustrating. Please advise what to do!

JoeConrad #:
Eleni, thank you for your advice. I followed your steps. Unfortunatelly, nothing has changed.  Before I did it I noticed a new message in MQL5community/MQL5 system - it's this information " Market:
You have rented and successfully activated the product Trade Assistant MT5". However, I still cant access it, in My Purchases there is only the old purchase mentioned and when I click on Trade Assistant in Navigator a pop up appears asking me to buy this product. It's most frustrating. Please advise what to do!

Try to delete the old version of the EA, by going in the Navigator window >> Experts >> Market >> <your purchase> >> right click >> delete.

Then go again in the Navigator window >> Experts >> Market >> My Purchases and then click the Install button next to your purchase to install it again.

Dear Eleni, I deleted it  from my expert Advisors, I cant delete it from My Purchases. What should I do?

JoeConrad #:
Dear Eleni, I deleted it  from my expert Advisors, I cant delete it from My Purchases. What should I do?

Please check your service desk ticket.

Reason: