i dont get a pop up alert window - page 2

fxarcher:

Hi All

I think I answered my own question. I needed to log out of the platform before making the changes. I think it is working now. Wanted to let you know ASAP before anyone wasted their time.

Thanks again for the above

Hi All

I'm having the same problem with no pop up window appearing and i've tried everything you guys have suggested but still no pop-up.Some how i cant delete the lines in the terminal box.A message saying '" Access denied" keeps popping up and wont allow me to delete the lines in the terminal.Can anyone help me solve this frustration please? Thank you

3077:

Hi All

I'm having the same problem with no pop up window appearing and i've tried everything you guys have suggested but still no pop-up.Some how i cant delete the lines in the terminal box.A message saying '" Access denied" keeps popping up and wont allow me to delete the lines in the terminal.Can anyone help me solve this frustration please? Thank you

Build 225 is no longer supported, if you are not having the "same problem" then you have no business bringing up this 4 year old thread.
Reason: