Worried about encryption algorithm

I consult a Trading Forum in Indonesia I think that shares cracked EAs. I ABSOLUTELY NEVER use cracked EAs (this is not for me), let me be perfectly clear, but I noticed that EAs from the marketplace here get cracked

this plummeted my trust in the encryption algorithm. I thought that using the Cloud Protector would make the EAs uncrackable ?.

is there really no way to secure a code ?

thanks

Jeff

Don't believe anything you hear or read, these are scammers so stay away.

There is someone following me on twitter who has a website selling cracked mt4 EAs from MQL5 market, i noticed they don't have any MT5 EAs. 

Jean Francois Le Bas:

I consult a Trading Forum in Indonesia I think that shares cracked EAs. I ABSOLUTELY NEVER use cracked EAs (this is not for me), let me be perfectly clear, but I noticed that EAs from the marketplace here get cracked

this plummeted my trust in the encryption algorithm. I thought that using the Cloud Protector would make the EAs uncrackable ?.

is there really no way to secure a code ?

thanks

Jeff

There is a difference between cracking and decompilation.

It is until now not confirmed that anyone has managed to decompile any ex5 file built within the last years available cloud compiler.

Cracking involves manipulating the terminal to make it believe everything is good such that it loads and runs the ex5 file.

thank you so much !! I didn't know the difference between decompiling and cracking. This makes me more confident in the encryption !

Philip Kym Sang Nelson #:
There is someone following me on twitter who has a website selling cracked mt4 EAs from MQL5 market, i noticed they don't have any MT5 EAs. 

follwing this idea, I looked if there was MT5 cracked, and I found one, but had a DLL to install. Apart the fact that a DLL is very dangerous, maybe the DLL has code that is used to trick the terminal ?

also I don't see anyone successfully trading this crack so this might be true for MT5 which is very good news

Reason: