Parenthesis

Has anyone encountered anything like this? I have extensive code, around 2500 lines. When I point the cursor at a parenthesis, it is highlighted the same as the corresponding opposite parenthesis. But when I mark one of the last brackets (last 4 right -} ), it doesn't highlight. So I find the opposite parenthesis that I think is the corresponding one, it gets highlighted, but I can't find any opposite highlighted parenthesis to it.... Maybe I just overlooked it, it is a large code after all.

The compilation is fine and without errors. I tried Find 'unbalanced left parenthesis'.zip, but it also showed that the number of left parentheses is the same as the number of right parentheses. Also, the code seems to work as it should.

If I go through the logical blocks and check the brackets, everything matches, the first bracket matches the last bracketof the block.

It just makes me angry.

Anyone have any idea what to do about this?

This is EA mql4 and the brackets are of type {}

Thanks experts

tonbar: It just makes me angry.

It makes me angry, that you expect an answer when you don't provide any, useful, information; thus wasting everyone's time.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked, so we can't see your machine.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

William Roeder #:

It makes me angry, that you expect an answer when you don't provide any, useful, information; thus wasting everyone's time.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked, so we can't see your machine.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

I don't think anyone would want to go through such extensive code looking for a possible bug. I was just asking if anyone has experience with this.Just the fact that the compilation was successful and the external software evaluated that the number of left brackets matched the right ones, and even the fact that the code works does not indicate a factual error. It occurred to me that maybe there is some limitation of the compiler where it can only pair brackets over a certain limited number of lines....
Anyway, thank you for your opinion and I understand you. Still, I think I can get some advice or experience even without the code

tonbar #: I don't think anyone would want to go through such extensive code looking for a possible bug.

You didn't give any that possibility. I would take me about five (5) minutes to find your missing or extra  brace.

William Roeder #:

You didn't give any that possibility. I would take me about five (5) minutes to find your missing or extra  brace.

There are no missing or extra brackets. There are 456 left and 456 right curly brackets in the code. I forgot to say... I used the option Search/Replace then left curly bracket and replace for f.e. $ and press Replace All. when the brackets are replaced it shows the message how many was replaced. The same with the right one. And the same number....

tonbar #:

There are no missing or extra brackets. There are 456 left and 456 right curly brackets in the code. I forgot to say... I used the option Search/Replace then left curly bracket and replace for f.e. $ and press Replace All. when the brackets are replaced it shows the message how many was replaced. The same with the right one. And the same number....

You can’t be helped.  It is the most common problem from novice programmers but without your code it can’t be shown to you
You will swear the code is fine but history tells us it isn’t, so we can’t help you and no point discussing it further without the code 
Reason: