Edit what shows in the "Insert ->indicators" menu in MT5

I have a few indicators I use often. I would like them to appear right under the  "Insert ->indicators" menu in MT5

I notice when I go to Insert -> Indicators on the MT5 menu, there are 5 indicators, that I never use, then, other indicators in the submenus, and sub-sub menus. I tried to see if this structure was replicated in the "MQL5\Indicators" folder within the data folder. It is not. How do I edit what indicators come up right under the "Insert ->indicators" menu in MT5?

You can't (Technically you can but I suggest you leave it as it is). The subfolder that exist in Insert -> Indicators menu came with MT5 installation. For custom indicator that you have will be placed in Insert -> Indicators -> Custom. For easy navigation I suggest you Navigator menu from View -> navigator or using Ctrl+N, then you can navigate through all data such as Indicator, Expert Advisor or Script.

The custom subfolder already has 50 indicators already. I guess I will have to manage this by creating a sub - sub folder for the old indicators, and then putting the 3 I use, in the location where the custom indicators were. No wahala.
Reason: