technical problems in signal trading

Hi guys

I recently had huge losses while my signal trader made profit.

It turned out that my broker closed my positions 45 minutes before the trader.. 

Now i'm lost because i don't know who/what is the responsible and how to fix that ! 

Did you have such a situation yourself please ?

Should i change my VPS or my broker ? Something else ?

Thank you for your help

tintin3:

Hi guys

I recently had huge losses while my signal trader made profit.

It turned out that my broker closed my positions 45 minutes before the trader.. 

Now i'm lost because i don't know who/what is the responsible and how to fix that ! 

Did you have such a situation yourself please ?

Should i change my VPS or my broker ? Something else ?

Thank you for your help

This was a problem of synchronization between the signal provider and your account.

You had probably copied the TP and SL levels of the orders from signal provider and you touched these SL levels (in your broker and account) before the signal did, so you missed the profits that came later.

It is a common problem that happens due to slippage between brokers, a few points difference in price can make you record losses while the signal gets profits.

My advice is to untick the: copy TP and SL levels, option in signal settings, in order to close each position right after the signal provider does.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This was a problem of synchronization between the signal provider and your account.

You had probably copied the TP and SL levels of the orders from signal provider and you touched these SL levels (in your broker and account) before the signal did, so you missed the profits that came later.

It is a common problem that happens due to slippage between brokers, a few points difference in price can make you record losses while the signal gets profits.

My advice is to untick the: copy TP and SL levels, option in signal settings, in order to close each position right after the signal provider does.

Hi Eleni

thank you for your advice !

Actually, I remember that i set to stop losses after 25% or 30% losses in open trades.

I didn't remember that so i thought that it was a technical bug.

I will uncheck that since my trader is really good.

thank you for your insight. copy SL and TP are already unchecked.

Reason: