signal not copying all trades - page 2

Victor Christiaanse #:

Based on my own experience I can tell that the MQL signal service is very unreliable. It works fine most of the time, but it does do weird things now and then (ending up losing money most of the time).

I followed the guidelines and validated my whole setup (MT version, VPN, etc.), but it remains unreliable. The MQL support could never explain what happened.

I find other signal providers more reliable. I had never those kind of problems with any other provider.

So my advice is, be careful using MQL signals.

ok thank you

Yes, all due respect to the moderators, but they have no more idea than the service desk has, regarding the reliability of the signals service. I personally informed them with documentation of exactly same thing you described, over a year ago, but i recieved single response each time, saying that my issue was forwarded onto developers or relevent web services, with no follow up -- that i am aware of.

Revo Trades #:
Yes, all due respect to the moderators, but they have no more idea than the service desk has

I have no more idea what you are talking about :)
But if you are related to this thread so OP did not provide any logs and any proofs for any bugs to be reproduced or to be analyzed ... just talking during 3 days only ....

Because all possible bug should be reproduced by the developers in the service desk (or the users on the forum), and it is the responsibility of the users to provide all the technical proofs which will be enough for reproducing. If the bug/issue can not be reprodiced so it is not a bug, and I want to repeat: it is responsibility of the users to provide all technical information to be enough to reproduce possible bug.

-----------------------------

How to report technical issues? - the forum thread about HowTo

How to report technical issues?
How to report technical issues?
  • www.mql5.com
To get good and efficient help you need to provide all the relevant technical informations about your context when using the application (MT5 deskt...

Revo Trades #:
but i recieved single response each time, saying that my issue was forwarded onto developers or relevent web services, with no follow up -- that i am aware of.
Anyway, you can contact with the service desk by yourself (no need to ask moderators for that); how to contact: post
Locked funds in MQL5
Locked funds in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone! Some time ago, before I understood how signals work, I deposited $30 in MQL5...

I just explained about how all this system with "reporting the possible bug" works on the forum and for the service desk.

-------------------------

And yes - the signal providers should have much knowledge about the signal service, mapping, lot size copying etc - to transfer this information to the clients.

-------------------------

Please note that the service desk is establishing their own priority for any tickets, for example: you know that your issue may be very critical and should be fixed asap, but they may estimate it as medium impacted issue (with medium priority) and put it in the queue.

I do not know about how mql5 service desk works in all the details but I know how any service desk works in general because I was inside tsd forum service desk ("first support level" of tsd forum service desk) under ND nick name (and I am still having ND name for many users here because of that: post ).

I mean: the service desk estimated their own priority (impact) related to some issue to fix or to analyze.
Yes, they (the service desk) is reading all the forum posts (and that is why the users are openning the threads first, and after that only - they are writing to the service desk with the link to the thread).

Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
  • www.mql5.com
This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later...
Reason: