help required on mq4 function

I keep getting the error ERR_INVALID_STOPS for the function below:
OrderSend("EURUSD", OP_BUYLIMIT, 0.1, 1.2750, 100, 0, 0, NULL, 0, 0, Red)

Can anyone see what is wrong. I have left the stoploss and takeprofit as zero because I do not want stops on this EA. I assumed this meant no SL or TP was set. If that's not the case, then what do I do to indicate NO stops.?

Cheers Snip

Open price of the pending order is too close to market. Please read "MQL4: Execution errors"

Open price of the pending order is too close to market. Please read "MQL4: Execution errors"

Thanks, I'll look into that, but I was not expecting a problem with the open price as the error indicated the stops.

can someone explain why this is not working properly thanks
Files:
tesla.mq4  3 kb

AER Services #:
can someone explain why this is not working properly thanks
According to the documentation...

In case of false open price of a pending order, the error 130 (ERR_INVALID_STOPS) will be generated

AER Services #: can someone explain why this is not working properly thanks
  1. Don't hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

Do you really expect that people are still watching this thread after seventeen (17) years?
    Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. (2014)

2. “Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              When asking about code
              Be precise and informative about your problem

3. What do you expect it to do?

William Roeder #:
  1. Don't hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

Do you really expect that people are still watching this thread after seventeen (17) years?
    Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. (2014)

2. “Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              When asking about code
              Be precise and informative about your problem

3. What do you expect it to do?
Thanks for that response i want this code to compile when i try this code i get no errors but it does not show up on my strategy tester can you help explain what im doing wrong am i missing more code or am i just not saving it correctly. Thanks
Files:
fil.gif  117 kb

AER Services #: i want this code to compile when i try this code i get no errors but it does not show up on my strategy tester can you help explain what im doing wrong am i missing more code or am i just not saving it correctly. Thanks
  1. You say you want it to compile, and then you say no errors. So you have compiled it, or not? What's the problem?
  2. You say it doesn't show in the tester. How should we know what you are doing wrong? We can't see your PC. Your image shows the terminal isn't even connected to your broker.
  3. Code is irrelevant until you can get it running. Then do you expect it to show you something?
Reason: