[Solved] VPS problem (January 2024) - page 5

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

I already to that sir that i said start from the website (is from hosting section), but it still gray on my desktop navigator but if i take a look on journal is already running, but can't shown status or anything.

let me wait for next day if my signal can run then is only status not coming up on my desktop

Spróbuj zawrzeć umowę z Internetu, a nie z terminala.

I proszę, załącz tutaj obrazy, nie korzystaj ze stron zewnętrznych

Hello. I tried renting a server from the website and when I clicked on rent a server, the application was downloaded, I installed it, logged in to mt5 using the old data and the server rental would disappear, I found that I would create a new account on the same mt4 and in this way, after logging in to the new account, rent a server it's not a problem, I'm surprised because I thought the application contained a bug, it works on a new account and when I log in, and with the same data, it's not possible to rent a server. Is it possible that my account is blocked? Or otherwise, I only have access to the server?

śmiali05 #:

Cześć. Próbowałem wynająć serwer ze strony i kiedy kliknąłem wypożycz serwer aplikacja została pobrana, zainstalowałem ją, zalogowałem się na mt5 na starych danych i wynajem serwera znikł, okazało się, że utworzę nowe konto na tym samym mt4 i w ten sposób po zalogowaniu się na nowe konto wynajmę serwer to nie problem, dziwię się bo myślałem, że aplikacja zawiera błąd, działa na nowym koncie i gdy się loguję, i przy tych samych danych nie ma możliwości wynajęcia serwera. Czy jest możliwe, że moje konto zostało zablokowane? A może mam dostęp tylko do serwera?

Once again, old login account, no possibility of renting a server, but the situation changed when I created a new user in the same application and renting a server is no longer a problem

smialy05 #:

Hello. I tried renting a server from the website and when I clicked on rent a server, the application was downloaded, I installed it, logged in to mt5 using the old data and the server rental would disappear, I found that I would create a new account on the same mt4 and in this way, after logging in to the new account, rent a server it's not a problem, I'm surprised because I thought the application contained a bug, it works on a new account and when I log in, and with the same data, it's not possible to rent a server. Is it possible that my account is blocked? Or otherwise, I only have access to the server?

Please do not open new accounts when you have a problem, as this is forbidden and makes no sense.

If your main account is somehow limited when you want to rent a service you should contact the Service Desk and clarify this situation.

Do just that, contact the Service Desk, clarify your situation about your main account and ask them to delete this second account, otherwise you may find that at some point both accounts will be blocked or limited...and what will you do, open a third account?

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

I have the same problems with VPS and the "contact us" of mql5 is just an automatic answering machine. Please give us real and updated informations about this issue.

MQL5 London 60 and  MQL5 New York NY4 39 not work, I try to restart from the website several times without any result.

Massimiliano Brancato #:

I have the same problems with VPS and the "contact us" of mql5 is just an automatic answering machine. Please give us real and updated informations about this issue.

MQL5 London 60 and  MQL5 New York NY4 39 not work, I try to restart from the website several times without any result.

The Service Desk is a bot, yes, but after answering a few brief questions there will be a moment where you can put in a ticket and contact a human.

Real information? Please, just because you have a problem doesn't mean we are giving false information. Read this thread carefully, the problem was solved yesterday.

From our side we have nothing more to say. Just advise you that if your account has some kind of limitation (which is most likely), you should contact the Service Desk.

The Service Desk is a bot, yes, but after answering a few brief questions there will be a moment where you can put in a ticket and contact a human.

Real information? Please, just because you have a problem doesn't mean we are giving false information. Read this thread carefully, the problem was solved yesterday.

From our side we have nothing more to say. Just advise you that if your account has some kind of limitation (which is most likely), you should contact the Service Desk.

Ok,

1) The topic "Ask a Question" is present only in the "Account" menu of the answering bot, why not also in the other topics? So can avoid to lose time.

2) You declare that the problem is solved while I state that I still have the problem. So?

3) I no understand what you talk about "limitations" and why you assume that my account is limited, please elaborate.

Thanks

Massimiliano Brancato #:

Ok,

1) The topic "Ask a Question" is present only in the "Account" menu of the answering bot, why not also in the other topics? So can avoid to lose time.

2) You declare that the problem is solved while I state that I still have the problem. So?

3) I no understand what you talk about "limitations" and why you assume that my account is limited, please elaborate.

Thanks

Sir, we are not here to answer all your questions, we are not even MetaQuotes employees.

All I can tell you is that for the vast majority the problem has been solved and according to the administration of this website this is true as of yesterday.

If you still have a problem, please file a ticket at the Service Desk and don't treat us like we are lying or all the information here is false JUST because YOU have a problem.

It's simple...do you still see anyone here with a problem? No.

Then the problem is yours and your account. Solution; Service Desk.

My MQL5 Ireland 02 vps keeps showing me failed to migrate and cannot connect to server. Pls can anyone help with this

Ozioma Nwoko #My MQL5 Ireland 02 vps keeps showing me failed to migrate and cannot connect to server. Pls can anyone help with this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

[Solved] VPS problem (January 2024)

Alexey Petrov, 2024.01.15 11:54

If you have a problem with starting, please open the "Hosting" section in your MQL5 profile from the left and then restart the VPS from the context menu (click gear icon).

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
Reason: