[Solved] VPS problem (January 2024) - page 3

I am having the same problem

I can confirm that MetaQuotes is aware of this problem.

It will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Mine VPS are at Amsterdam. Also not working. Happy to know, that MetaQuotes is working to fix that issue :) 

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
I can confirm that MetaQuotes is aware of this problem.

It will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
As I understand you will let us know here when the problem will be fixed?

Same issue

same issue!

Hi everybody.

I had the same issue. But right know, I am able to start my VPS successfully.

You might also recheck your VPS.

Hello . So far, renting a server wasn't a problem for you, but now you don't have access to it https://prnt.sc/DQ12ordY-8J1
Zrzut ekranu
Zrzut ekranu
  • prnt.sc
Zrobione przez LightShot

If you have a problem with starting, please open the "Hosting" section in your MQL5 profile from the left and then restart the VPS from the context menu (click gear icon).

Alexey Petrov #:

If you have a problem with starting, please open the "Hosting" section in your MQL5 profile from the left and then restart the VPS from the context menu (click gear icon).

I have several issues, 

1) the server seems to be always want to restart, showing me online that is not working and wanting me to click on the gear icon, I click START SERVER (notice I dont have the option to change server) 

2) I go back on the terminal and the arrow is GREY not green as it supposed to, I click on migrate, says migration "successfull". 

3) migration is not successful as I close the terminal and open it again everything is gone, my positions and EAs, resulting in a loss recently.

4) I go back on my subscrition, i see that the server is again in stop mode. 

I need your help 

Reason: