VPS Migration issue for MetaTrader4 Terminal

I'm encountering a persistent issue with my VPS subscription for the Exness MT4 platform. Initially, I faced a connection error as detailed in the attached screenshot:

Virtual Hosting: 6540107 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 Singapore 03' (18.136.60.134:443 failed)

Previously, I resolved a similar issue by switching servers from MQL5 Singapore 03 to MQL5 Singapore 02, which suggested a specific problem with the Singapore 03 server. However, the option to change server locations appears to have been removed, leaving me unable to apply this fix.

I've attempted multiple solutions without success:

1. Restarting the terminal, the system, and reinstalling MT4.
  2. Logging in and out of my MQL5 account within the MT4 terminal.
  3. Installing MT4 on different systems and networks.
  4. The previous solution of changing server locations is no longer available on the MQL5 portal.
  5. Attempting to subscribe to a VPS for MT5, migrate, activate, and then switch to MT4 also failed.

This issue is preventing me from performing the first migration on MT4, and I'm at a loss for further troubleshooting steps.

Please attach your image using the + Attach file link. You don't have enough rating yet to embed the image.

I do not see your image attached ... and I do not have MQL5 VPS now ... but as far as I know:
this MQL5 VPS is per your forum profile (Community login in Metatrader tab is necessary) and per trading account (it is necessary to login to your trading account. Which trading account? Look at here https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

CODE STRUQT:

I'm encountering a persistent issue with my VPS subscription for the Exness MT4 platform. Initially, I faced a connection error as detailed in the attached screenshot:

Virtual Hosting: 6540107 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 Singapore 03' (18.136.60.134:443 failed)

Previously, I resolved a similar issue by switching servers from MQL5 Singapore 03 to MQL5 Singapore 02, which suggested a specific problem with the Singapore 03 server. However, the option to change server locations appears to have been removed, leaving me unable to apply this fix.

i think that you can only change servers 1 time per calendar month. Check the VPS rules.

Revo Trades #:

i think that you can only change servers 1 time per calendar month. Check the VPS rules.

It was once in a day (to change VPS server) but it may be changed ... I am not sure for now.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to change Host Server?

Pavel Kozlov , 2023.11.23 11:04

Hello!

You can change the Host Server for your subscription no more than once a day.

Reason: