mt4 1380 build

Hi guys i use Mt4 1380 build i do not want to upgrade the Mt4 i now get a connection error is the 1380 build not in use at all 

brother i have the same error, i was using HFT robot with 1380 version and i get that error now..... any solution for this?!

This is the JOURNAL error: 2024.01.02 11:12:55.720 LiveUpdate: old version, try to download new one

Julián B #:
This is the JOURNAL error: 2024.01.02 11:12:55.720 LiveUpdate: old version, try to download new one

I had two MT4 instances with build 1380, after that - I closed MT4 and open it, close it and open, and MT4 was updated to build 1401.
And everything is fine now.

I did not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to update.

I am moving this thread to MT4 section of the forum.

Sergey Golubev #:

I had two MT4 instances with build 1380, after that - I closed MT4 and open it, close it and open, and MT4 was updated to build 1401.
And everything is fine now.

I did not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to update.

i do not want to update i need to be on the 1380 build for what i use is there a way to continue to use build 1380 ?

Julián B #:
brother i have the same error, i was using HFT robot with 1380 version and i get that error now..... any solution for this?!

i do not know if there is a solution to it i use 1380 for a reason all i get is this message now no connection update to newer version even after uninstall and reinstall i still get this issue 

Same issue encounter here

Tsun Nok Cheung #:
Same issue encounter here

It is not an issue.
You can update - same as I updated - read post  

--------------------

It may be the issue for the users who do not want to update for some reasons.
Which reasons? No idea. But I was reading the following in announcement:

MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1400: Improved Market security -

Improved Market security system. Now, in order to run the product, the user must be authorized in the platform with the same MQL5 account via which the product was purchased. The account must be specified under the Tools \ Options \ Community section...
MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1400: Improved Market security - The MetroTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, 2023
MetaTrader 4 platform update build 1400: Improved Market security - The MetroTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, 2023
  • www.mql5.com
The metatrader 4 platform update will be released on friday, november 10, 2023. The update will be available through the live update system. This has occurred now since 10 november, the new build installation update
Reason: