MY country in profile is not correct.

Hi, 

My country in my profile is not correct. 

It should be Spain.

How can I change it? 

LiquidityLions: My country in my profile is not correct. It should be Spain. How can I change it? 

Are you perhaps using a VPN to connect to this website?

You should be able to change it in your profile settings, if you are not a registered "seller".

Fernando Carreiro #:

You should be able to change it in your profile settings, if you are not a registered "seller".

Hi, not I am not able to. It's is a fixed grey field. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, it's set from the IP.

LiquidityLions #: Hi, not I am not able to. It's is a fixed grey field. 

You did not answer the first part of the question — are you using a VPN?

As @Alain Verleyen pointed out, it is set by the IP address.

LiquidityLions:

Your IP is located in Denmark (I just checked it), so either you are using a VPN as they told you above or maybe you are in Denmark and you would like to change it to Spain because it is your nationality.

I'm curious to know which of those options is the correct one.

If you are actually physically in Spain, check the extensions/plugins in your browser, maybe some of them activate the VPN connection.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Your IP is located in Denmark (I just checked it), so either you are using a VPN as they told you above or maybe you are in Denmark and you would like to change it to Spain because it is your nationality.

I'm curious to know which of those options is the correct one.

If you are actually physically in Spain, check the extensions/plugins in your browser, maybe some of them activate the VPN connection.

Thank you for answer. 

I have travel with business. Have some business in Denmark. The account was also made in Denmark, but how can I change my profile to Spain, where I live?

This is not correct.  

LiquidityLions #: Thank you for answer. I have travel with business. Have some business in Denmark. The account was also made in Denmark, but how can I change my profile to Spain, where I live? This is not correct.  

When you get back to Spain, then contact the Service Desk and ask for it to be changed, but do that only once you get back.

Reason: