Reading value of Signals of Indicator of Modules of Trade Signals

I want to create a custom indicator based on the signal values obtained from different indicators.

I mean the signals that are defined in

Modules of Trade Signals

Signals of the Oscillator Relative Vigor Index

Is the value of these signals accessible and readable for the dedicated indicator? If the answer is yes, how can I find a sample code for this purpose? Since I am a beginner in this work, I could not do anything.

Your topic has been moved to the section: Technical Indicators
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

As described in the documentation (you should always reference it before posting) ....

Modules of Trade Signals

The standard delivery of the client terminal includes a set of ready-made modules of trade signals for "MQL5 Wizard". When creating an Expert Advisor in MQL5 Wizard, you can use any combination of the modules of trade signals (up to 64). The final decision on a trade operation is made on the basis of complex analysis of signals obtained from all included modules. The detailed description of the mechanism of making trade decisions is given below.

Instead, to make your own indicator you can use the normal built-in Technical Indicator functions, for example iRVI (includes example code).

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I was developed an Expert to trade crypto currency in bingx.com. I was in final test stage of my expert. unfortunately Bingx stopped supporting of MT5. 

Now i would like to know is there any other crypto exchange which support direct interface to MT5 like bingx to sending orders to it.
BTCUSD - Bitcoin vs US Dollar - Crypto exchange rates - Online crypto exchange rates
BTCUSD - Bitcoin vs US Dollar - Crypto exchange rates - Online crypto exchange rates
  • www.mql5.com
BTCUSD - Bitcoin vs US Dollar - Real-time cryptocurrency charts. Use indicators and popular technical analysis tools, customize charts and share them on websites or social media.
Reason: