Transferring purchased programs from one account to another.

Could I please ask for advice on how to transfer a previously purchased program from one account to a new account where I recently bought another program? This is because due to a mix-up with the accounts, I am now unable to use both programs simultaneously in one MetaTrader 5. Thank you.

adam-bernau:
Could I please ask for advice on how to transfer a previously purchased program from one account to a new account where I recently bought another program? This is because due to a mix-up with the accounts, I am now unable to use both programs simultaneously in one MetaTrader 5. Thank you.
Shouldn’t be any mix up you are only allowed one account.
You can’t transfer

adam-bernau: Could I please ask for advice on how to transfer a previously purchased program from one account to a new account where I recently bought another program? This is because due to a mix-up with the accounts, I am now unable to use both programs simultaneously in one MetaTrader 5. Thank you.

Violation of Terms and Conditions — 12.13. The User shall use only one unique MQL5 ID on the www.mql5.com website — Terms of Use of MQL5 community

Contact the Service Desk and ask if it is possible to merge the accounts into one account and have the other account deleted, or you risk having all of the accounts removed.

Reason: