Brokers checking my MetaTrader terminal

Hi everyone,

don't know if this has been discussed before, couldn't find it in the forum.

I have a question about brokers and mt4 technical relationship.

Let's say i have set up my mt4 on a vps, and i use an expert advisor that uses dll for WebRequest. Does the broker see what web page my ea is accessing? Or how my ea works? Or they only see my positions with the magic numbers and order comments?

Or, in other words, the working of my ea is terminal/pc dependant or is it also accesible by my broker account?

Thank you very much for your answers

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

This is reply from MQ - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Do brokers see the installed EAs

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.19 13:22

The question constantly pops up, the answers were repeatedly given.

Never any broker sees and does not have access to the trader's computer, does not know and does not have access to his robots or any other programs.

But each order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by experts.

To be afraid of knowledge by the broker ("trader trades experts") does not make sense. At a huge number of brokers, the percentage of autotrading more than 50% of transactions - everyone understands that this is a new reality.

OLIVER GYILA: I have a question about brokers and mt4 technical relationship. Let's say i have set up my mt4 on a vps, and i use an expert advisor that uses dll for WebRequest. Does the broker see what web page my ea is accessing? Or how my ea works? Or they only see my positions with the magic numbers and order comments? Or, in other words, the working of my ea is terminal/pc dependant or is it also accesible by my broker account?

The broker only has access to your trading activity, including order comments, magic numbers and whether they were made manually or by an EA.

They don't have access to your VPS, nor your EA code, nor whether you are using a DLLs or web-requests.

Reason: