help

I have an mql5 account but when I enter my mt4 and connect to mt5 through the mql web terminal it connects but when I search for indicators and want to try them the demos do not download, why would that be??? The only thing it does when I want to download the indicators is that it opens the mt4 back to me, how could I solve it? How do you test the demo indicators because they don't open?

amazonpy:
I have an mql5 account but when I enter my mt4 and connect to mt5 through the mql web terminal it connects but when I search for indicators and want to try them the demos do not download, why would that be??? The only thing it does when I want to download the indicators is that it opens the mt4 back to me, how could I solve it? How do you test the demo indicators because they don't open?

The above highlighted phrase shows a confusion with the meanings of MQL5 account MT4 and MT5.

You can't connect to MT5 by putting your MT4 and you can't connect to your MQL5 account in the web terminal.

Your MQL5 account is the user account you use here to post this and your login/username is amazonpy and not the MT4/5 trading accounts you may have opened with some broker.

You need to login into your MQL5 account in your desktop MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your amazonpy login and your password in order to be able to download demo or paid indicators from the MQL5.com Market. You can't download any indicators in the web terminal or in the mobile MT4/5 apps.

Reason: