Trade Size for Signals

Hello.

I am new to Forex, MQL and MT5. 

I subscribed to a signal and so far it's doing well. But, the trade size is tiny.  The profits have been under a dollar. 

How to I change the size of the trade. 

I don't where I can adjust the trade size.? 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Algonaut:

Hello.

I am new to Forex, MQL and MT5. 

I subscribed to a signal and so far it's doing well. But, the trade size is tiny.  The profits have been under a dollar. 

How to I change the size of the trade. 

I don't where I can adjust the trade size.? 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

If you already use the maximum 95% account participation in signal copying, in your signal's settings, there is nothing else to do in order to increase the lot size of your copied trades, except increase your balance.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you already use the maximum 95% account participation in signal copying, in your signal's settings, there is nothing else to do in order to increase the lot size of your copied trades, except increase your balance.

hello,

I have the same problem, my balabce is 6000usd but  the trade size is still low (0.01) i use 95% balance

I do not know where the problem is

whitest07 #:

hello,

I have the same problem, my balabce is 6000usd but  the trade size is still low (0.01) i use 95% balance

I do not know where the problem is

Do you have the same (or higher) leverage as the signal provider?

If for example your leverage is 1:30 and the signal provider's is 1:500 you have 16 times lower copying ratio, even with the same balance.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Do you have the same (or higher) leverage as the signal provider?

If for example your leverage is 1:30 and the signal provider's is 1:500 you have 16 times lower copying ratio, even with the same balance.

hello, 

my lever is the same as the signal 1:500 my broker (Roboforex ECN) have 1:500 

whitest07 #:

hello, 

my lever is the same as the signal 1:500 my broker (Roboforex ECN) have 1:500 

Then you should have 4-5 times higher lot size, since your balance is 4-5 times more.

Check your copying ratio information in your Journal, where it is explained how the balances and leverages are calculated.

Also make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Reason: