Lost code

So, I have this MQL4 code of an EA that I have. I've created everything, it's working. But, it has a time function that after a certain period of time, like 4 hours, is going to close the open orders which work. But the problem is, whenever I set the time function to, like, say 20 hours, the code, it won't work. That is, it won't close from 10 hours above. So, I don't know the reason why. What do you think the reason is?

bravomalisco:
So, I have this MQL4 code of an EA that I have. I've created everything, it's working. But, it has a time function that after a certain period of time, like 4 hours, is going to close the open orders which work. But the problem is, whenever I set the time function to, like, say 20 hours, the code, it won't work. That is, it won't close from 10 hours above. So, I don't know the reason why. What do you think the reason is?

Is it checking the order open time or a set point in time ? (which changes if the ea reinitializes) . I'm guessing here without any code sample

bravomalisco: So, I have this MQL4 code of an EA that I have. I've created everything, it's working. But, it has a time function that after a certain period of time, like 4 hours, is going to close the open orders which work. But the problem is, whenever I set the time function to, like, say 20 hours, the code, it won't work. That is, it won't close from 10 hours above. So, I don't know the reason why. What do you think the reason is?
If you want help with your code, then show it! We cannot see your computer nor read your mind.

bravomalisco: What do you think the reason is?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked, so we can't see your machine.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Is it checking the order open time or a set point in time ? (which changes if the ea reinitializes) . I'm guessing here without any code sample

Thank you all I figured it out

Reason: